Monday, September 15, 2014

Gear Haiku: OllyDog Dog Pack

OlllyDog dog pack haiku

OllyDog Dog Pack
Unconditional
Everything together
Pack animals share

My dog is undoubtedly my best hiking and backpacking companion. She is always enthusiastic, never complains, and has never met a creek, river, or swimming hole too lacking for skinny-dipping. She even carries her own food, water, and treats thanks to the OllyDog pack we've been using for the past several months. So far it has proven durable, well-venitlated, and plenty spacious for multi-day trips. This OllyDog rucksack gives new meaning to the term "pack animal."

I only write haikus inspired by gear I use, respect, and appreciate having the luxury of owning. I am not paid, compensated, or even given this gear. I purchased all as a regular consumer. I am also not affiliated with any of the retail sites listed below. If that changes in future haikus, I will disclose. 

Where to buy (prices for size Medium): 
REI for $27; or Sierra Trading Post for $32


If you've enjoyed any of the content you've found here, please join me on my social media platforms. 
This helps support the site. THANKS!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment