Friday, September 26, 2014

Gear Haiku: Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Jacket

Haiku to Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Jacket

Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Jacket
All the warmth one needs
Radiates within the self
Learn to capture it

The Mountain Hardwear Thermostatic Jacket is a lightweight puffy filled with synthetic loft that insulates even when wet. It is a perfect insulation layer for hiking in the wet, misty Fall weather in Tennessee. It weighs very little and packs down small into its own pocket for easy storage and transport. Despite its diminutive footprint in one's backpack, it gets the job done once put to use. This jacket knows how to harness your internal flame, keeping your body heat trapped and radiating your inner warmth all over. 

I only write haikus inspired by gear I use, respect, and appreciate having the luxury of owning. I am not paid, compensated, or even given this gear. I purchased all as a regular consumer. I am also not affiliated with any of the retail sites listed below. If that changes in future haikus, I will disclose. 

Where to buy (I got mine on steep discount at Sierra Trading Post - keep an eye out there)
REI for $200; or Backcountry Gear for $110 (sale price as of writing)


If you've enjoyed any of the content you've found here, please join me on my social media platforms. 
This helps support the site. THANKS!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment