Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gear Haiku: Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle


Klean Kanteen Stainless Steel Water Bottle
The patina from
All indignities suffered
Becomes one's beauty

My 40 oz. Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottle is practically my best and most loyal friend. It accompanies me on at least three-quarters of any excursions outside my home, be they a day hike, business meeting, or quick trip to the dog park. I'm sorry to say it has been dropped, smacked, beat up, and abused, but it only looks better with every ding, dent, scratch, and scrape. Mine has the 2.0 Sport Cap with a pretty loud and "vocal" suction slurp with every drink, but the newer 3.0 models are apparently much quieter. Given the abuse this guy has endured, I don't blame him for mouthing off a bit.

I only write haikus inspired by gear I use, respect, and appreciate having the luxury of owning. I am not paid, compensated, or even given this gear. I purchased all as a regular consumer. I am also not affiliated with any of the retail sites listed below. If that changes in future haikus, I will disclose. 



If you've enjoyed any of the content you've found here, please join me on my social media platforms. 
This helps support the site. THANKS!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment