Thursday, August 28, 2014

Gear Haiku: Keen Newport H2 Sandals

Keen Newport H2

Keen Newport H2 Sandals
Like a river stone
Withstanding the current's push
Smooth edges endure

I've tried a number of outdoor/sport sandals over the years, but have concluded that the Keen Newport H2 works best for my needs. In an era where manufacturers are constantly updating and "improving " designs each season, I am grateful that Keen has kept this model unchanged in physical design year after year. Hopefully this restraint will continue. The combination of durability, protection, breathability, style, and comfort make the Newport H2 a living classic. Stay strong, Keen, and allow the Newport H2 to endure.

I only write haikus inspired by gear I use, respect, and appreciate having the luxury of owning. I am not paid, compensated, or even given this gear. I purchased all as a regular consumer. I am also not affiliated with any of the retail sites listed below. If that changes in future haikus, I will disclose. 



If you've enjoyed any of the content you've found here, please join me on my social media platforms. 
This helps support the site. THANKS!

          

No comments:

Post a Comment